- 1. Supporthelp.com is an online store for computer and peripherals in United State. Additionally we provide independent On-site technical solution for the products, which we sell, that bears no association with any of the copyright material displayed on the Supporthelp.com website. All Copyright material (brand names, trademark, logos, company names) used in the Supporthelp.com website belong to their respective owners and have been used for representation/reference purposes only. If the product is under warranty, the support service can be available for FREE from the Brand Owners. If you have any complaints regarding the contents of the website then please write to us on email@example.com.
- 2. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS: The trademarks Supporthelp, Supporthelp.com Care character and any combination of these marks are the trademarks of affiliates by the Supporthelp.com. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark and/or trademark of Supporthelp.com and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without Supporthelp.com ’ prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and Supporthelp.com disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by Supporthelp.com or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized Supporthelp.com to promote its products or services.
- 3. WARRANTY COVERAGE: Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturer’s warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services maybe available for free. Supporthelp.com recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
- 4. CONTENT ON Supporthelp.com WEBSITE: Supporthelp.com Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. Supporthelp.com is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bears all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services.
- 5. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
- 6. Onsite Support: We provide onsite support for those customers who need support at their place. A customer can fix an appointment with the technician for the onsite support on the phone. A technician will reach at your place on the same business day or take one to three business days, depends upon the distance of your place from our service center. Supporthelp.com will clear the entire scenario over the phone before fix your appointment.
- 7. SERVICE EXCLUSION: Please refer to “Exclusion from Services” in the Supporthelp.com terms and conditions to ensure that you fully understand services that are not included in the 1-year or multi-year maintenance contract.
- 8. DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: Supporthelp.com when necessary useother software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. Supporthelp.com does not charge for this software.
- 9. PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE: Supporthelp.com currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
- 10. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The customer satisfaction metric is based on an online survey that all of our users are given the option of completing at the end of each repair session. Not all users complete this online survey. This metric is not based on a third-party audit by a market research firm specializing in customer satisfaction tracking studies. As such this metric may not be statistically accurate measurement of Supporthelp.com’ customer satisfaction.
- 11. NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS: Currently it is our policy to not automatically renew our subscribers.